Thursday, December 15, 2016

You May Have Noticed....

....or you may not have, that in the wake of the election, I've started a page called The Politics Page. It's a list of articles I've found interesting and resources I expect to find very useful in the next four years. I'm a leftist, so you might already have a good idea of the sort of things you'll find there. Read and enjoy (or not).

To anyone thinking of disputing the presence of this material on a music blog:

1. It's my blog and I'll write about whatever I damn well please.
2. Feel free not to read.

For a much longer version of the above, you can read John Scalzi's longer and more strongly-worded commentary on this subject, but they told me in technical writer school to be as concise as possible. Maybe that's why he's a novelist and I'm not.

No comments: