Monday, November 07, 2016

Vote.



A non-partisan message: if you're a US citizen who is registered to vote, please vote. I say this to everyone, of all political persuasions.

I do not in any way speak for the company I work for, and I'm not a fan of everything we do, but do I ever think it is a good thing that for the last couple of days, I haven't been able to either open Gmail or start a browser window or go to google.com without being asked whether I know where my polling place is. I finally let Google tell me where it is just to stop the messages even though I know perfectly well where I vote. (I've lived more or less across the street from my polling place for 22 years, and I vote, that's how.)

So: do vote if you haven't already.

 UPDATED: with the photo showing I voted.

No comments: