Sunday, May 10, 2015

Reversion

Lisa tossing a student at the old location


Sigh. You would think that someone who has quit a lot of Internet experience would have run a web search on her dojo's new name, right? You would be wrong, though: I left out this crucial step until after the dojo web site was updated with the presumptive new name. And then I found out that a Brazilian jujitsu dojo in Oakland was already using the name I had picked out.

D'oh! I don't want to infringe on another sensei's dojo name, and Dan Zan Ryu jujitsu is rather different from Brazilian jujitsu!

So back to the drawing board. Fortunately, my HTML skills were up to reverting the web site to the old name. Classes are still 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, and 7512 Fairmount in El Cerrito, so come by any time!

1 comment:

Patrick J. Vaz said...

It's hard to believe that, somewhere on the Internet, there isn't a Dojo Name Generator you could use.