Monday, April 14, 2014

Expect Reduced Posting...

...for a while. I am putting major effort into jujitsu and my dojo, after getting encouragement from both expected and unexpected quarters the other week at the annual convention of the American Judo & Jujitsu Federation. The hope is that I can test for sandan (third-degree black belt) in some reasonable amount of time (that is, by the end of 2016) and also that I can get membership at the school up to something between 10 and 15. (If you know anyone who wants to study an endlessly fascinating martial art, send that person to me. Or have that person come by the school to watch class or take a free first class.)

So I will be posting less obsessively. However, do expect plenty of blogging during my trip to London next month. I usually don't live-blog vacations, but my partner and our very large dog will be home, so I do not have my usual concerns.

No comments: